CONTENT SUBMISSION RULES FOR COMPETITIONS
These Content Submission Rules ("Submission Rules") apply to all awrcompetitions.com. Competitions are sponsored by AWR through its Website at www.awrcompetitions.com (the "Site"). By participating in a Competition you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Submission Rules and you acknowledge that you have all the necessary authority to do so.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTENT SUBMISSIONS.
All content must be in jpeg file format. File size must not exceed 2 MB, except if specified by AWR in connection with a Competition.
SNATURE OF CONTENT.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- post, transmit or disseminate any material on or via the Site which is or may be threatening, obscene, libellous, defamatory or otherwise illegal
- use the Site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other person or which infringe any applicable law or regulation
- make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent bookings
- post User Content that is copied from another Site user
- post User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- use the Site for any commercial purpose
- use any software, routine, engine or other device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation and look of the Site, or to violate or attempt to violate its security.
We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to restrict or prohibit your access to the Site at any time and for any reason. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Site will terminate immediately without notice.
AWR and its staff are the only jurors regarding whether or not Content is acceptable under these Submission Rules or any other terms or conditions of the Site.
AWR is not responsible for non delivery or non acceptance, for an altered or damaged acceptance, or for a delayed and postponed delivery of the competition’s material.
These interactive areas are not used for a self-promotion as well as for a use that do not respect the General Regulation.
It is forbidden to post links to personal areas not related to the direct use of awrcompetitions.com, as well as post inappropriate comments, make a public call for the vote in his/her favor, post content considered offensive or not related to the covered topic. It is prohibited to produce any kind of spam.
The staff of the AWR will have complete freedom of action in the supervision and removal of the contents of the interactive areas and reserves the right to block or prevent access to these areas.
For more information or clarification please contact us at email@example.com